Ariane4ever

Forum de la communauté Thief Francophone
Nous sommes actuellement le Jeu Mars 28, 2024 11:33 pm

Le fuseau horaire est UTC [Heure d’été]

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 252 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Auteur Message
Message Publié : Lun Juin 11, 2018 5:55 pm 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Message(s) : 824
Bravo corbeau !

L'orgueil des marteleurs

Message Publié : Ven Juin 15, 2018 8:22 am 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Message(s) : 3
Glitch with blackjack is possible to replicate even without lockpick in NewDark 1.26 if new_mantle is enabled - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_JVYNT3yhA

Glitch with lean and crouch is possible to replicate in NewDark 1.26 if new_mantle is disabled - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEy_31o0UE

Message Publié : Mar Août 07, 2018 8:56 pm 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Message(s) : 61
Salut tout le monde, à peine newDark 1.26 est devenue disponible pour nous il y a déjà des nouvelles suggestions pour les prochaines versions de New Dark données par des autheurs

Voici:

Ryan Smith:

Citer :
An RNG metaproperty. Min and max range can be customized.

Sperry:

Citer :
I'd like to see a function to automatically change the number of sides in brushes, ex: change all 12 sided cylinders in a mission into 24 sided cylinders.

Such a function would save much time when adjusting a mission getting close to cell and poly limits.

Niborius:

Citer :
I really hope to see the game in DX11 one day. DX9 already made it so much better.

The same has been done with the game Gothic 2, which went from DX8 to DX11. Now this 2002 game has God rays, dynamic shadows, a dx11 water shader and much better compatibility in general with modern systems.

Neux:

Citer :
I'd like to create missions by C or java code. I've made a randomizer I'd like to use. They told me that DromEd has commands and with those one could do this but I found it terribly outdated and felt like there was some stuff missing.

Nacery:

Citer :
Fixes to physics and collisions maybe so the players doesn't get stuck in stairs and ramps so easily, allowing to attach ladders and ropes with use key or more movement speed options.

Lecombras:

Citer :
The only thing I would suggest is related to sound editing. It would be interesting to have a "flag" with a "crossover" option of volumes in the transition between two "environment sounds", for exemple.

It would also be nice if, when loading the game, the sound continued where it stoped, not at the beginning.

trefoilknot:

Citer :
My post-bday wish list:

-Torus-shaped brushes
-More seamless multi-brushing, e.g that can be dragged around without jittering, etc...
-the ability to reflect brushwork across a plane, not just rotate (e.g. be able to convert a clockwise spiral staircase into a counter-clockwise staircase just by reflecting.)

LarryG:

Citer :
If we are asking Santa for a present, I would ask for more script slots on objects. Yes you can get more via metaprops and inheritance, but its a pain. And it is just a list after all. So why not allow as many as needed?

Skacky:

Citer :
One thing I'd like to see is the inclusion of coordinates in monolog for warnings/errors such as totally coplanar... ick. or the dreaded remove_poly_edge. This would make finding the offending brushes far easier. I think it's already the case for a few errors such as SplitPortalPolyhedronByPlane or SplitPolyBySides. I haven't encountered these two in a while so I could be wrong, but I believe it's the case.

Firemage:

Citer :
At the moment, the thing I'm awaiting for is the MP mod with newdark.

This one with olddark IS AVAILABLE with it source code and it WORKS. There are bugs to fix of course but they could easily add it into a patch. I don't get why it is not done already.
Perhaps they are working on it and want to release it once it will be perfect, who knows ?

LarryG:

Citer :
I think I would most like to have a few more solid modeling primitives. The most common solid primitives provided by solid modeling programs are (a) box, (b) sphere, (c) cylinder, (d) cone, (e) torus, (f) wedge, and (g) pyramid. We have the box, cylinder, wedge, and cone/pyramid, but no sphere and no torus. Adding those would greatly enhance our ability to model.

Skacky:

Citer :
No texture filtering with 16-bit lighting looks pretty close to software already. The only major difference is the water which uses a different texture in software.
I know this is wishful thinking and I imagine it can't be raised any further at this point but another increase in cells would be very appreciated. I've become pretty good at minimizing their impact through various methods but 32760 is still quickly reached.

Message Publié : Dim Août 26, 2018 8:24 pm 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Buccura:

Citer :
Is it possible to use NewDark to modify difficulty parameters, such as AI hearing and sight awareness? I know you can do it with .gam files but it would be really neat if we can have global settings, like what the Dark Mod has.

DrK:

Citer :
remove poly_edge error

I'd love to have a way to detect the faulty brush or area in the monolog window, through coordinates or maybe a highlight feature. I've had this weird error for a while and it seems it was a rather simple brush which was its source, but I'm not even sure I fixed it for now.

Vfig:

Citer :
There are two enhancements to the texturing workflow that would help me a lot. First the problem:

Normally in the 3d view, left-clicking selects a brush and a particular face of it. I use this a lot in order to edit texture alignment, and often to set textures by number. I also use this to select a brush without especially caring which particular face is selected. My problem is, when the texture palette is open, left-clicking no longer selects a brush or a face—instead it applies a texture to the face that is clicked. This means I cannot easily select faces to edit their alignment while the texture palette is open. So I end up opening the palette, picking a texture, applying it, closing the palette, select face and align, open the palette again for the next face… I would like to be able to continue to select brushes and faces in the 3d view while the texture palette is open, without completely removing the ability to assign textures easily in the 3d view.

I would very much like the following options, or something to similar effect:

1. An option to change the texture palette's "apply texture" action from a bare left-click to alt+left-click, so that a bare left click continues to simply select brush faces even when the texture palette is open.*

2. A new shortcut, ctrl+left-click, when the texture palette is open, to apply the selected texture to the clicked brush's default texture instead of the clicked face.

(*Digging through gedit.c, I just discovered I can set "txtrpal_select 1" in dromed.cfg so that left-click applies the texture _and_ selects the face. For me this is better than the default, but still makes "picking" the texture off another face impossible while the texture palette is open.)

Message Publié : Sam Juin 15, 2019 11:02 pm 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Message(s) : 10
« Mal prend aux Volereaux de faire les Voleurs »,
Sauf si pour se dépêtrer de la toison comme de la barbe de Polyphème;
Deux Voleraux consors (ou plus !) s'attellent au labeur.

Thief 2 v1.27 (t2_v127.zip) : https://gofile.io/?c=APiYa1 | md5 : 16c9d0ce97dd99a43ca1a273b7ab85f7
System Shock 2 v2.48 (ss2_v248.zip) : https://gofile.io/?c=APiYa1 | md5 : 7725da0a4fc2232497fd1da16e759e10

Message Publié : Dim Juin 16, 2019 4:25 pm 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Ouiiii, Super!!! Merci beaucoup le Corbeau , ça tombe bien, juste avant que je lance ma nouvelle mission pour T2, comme ça je pourrais la lancer actualisée avec ce nouveau Newdark patch 1.27 !!! :mad:

Message Publié : Dim Juin 16, 2019 10:31 pm 
Hors-ligne
Gardien du forum

Message(s) : 1373
MERCI, Le Corbeau ! :mrgreen:

C'était toujours un plaisir de te revoir !!

Mal prend aux Volereaux de faire les Voleurs
L’exemple eſt un dangereux leure.
Tous les mangeurs de gens ne ſont pas grands Seigneurs,
Où la Gueſpe a paſſé, le Mouſcheron demeure.

Pas de traduction avec Google Translate ou autre !!!

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.

Message Publié : Lun Août 12, 2019 9:01 pm 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Message(s) : 530
Respects Mr le Corbeau, je vous poste ici un message de Fortuni & Unna Oertdottir concernant un potentiel bug dans la dernière version de NewDark :
Citer :
we’ve discovered that Le Corbeau has included a safety link into ND 1.27 that can break links in Dromed :
TTLG post
This AIPatrolControl prevented an important aspect in Under Templehill, and in just 3 minutes of searching Unna has found the same AIPatrolcotrol in 3 missions.
This could be a major headache for all players from now on.

Message Publié : Mer Déc 25, 2019 12:50 pm 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Message(s) : 220
Mes respects Le Corbeau,

J'ai une requête à formuler pour tous les traducteurs de Fan Mission. J'aimerais une nouvelle variable dans cam_ext.cfg (ça ne devrait pas être très long à coder) :

; used for FM translators, reload the readable file (including subtitle file) each time you click on a readable in the game. translators can edit/correct text file and test the result immediatly in the game
force_readeable_reload

J'aimerais bien aussi dans DromEd une option permettant de tester rapidement tous les textes d'une mission in game afin de vérifier si le formatage est correct. Un nouveau menu par exemple : Playtest -> test selected readable in game.

Merci et bonne année 2020 Le Corbeau :bier:

Message Publié : Ven Mai 08, 2020 10:50 am 
Hors-ligne
Gardien du forum

Cher Corbeau,

Coucou (ah non, pas coucou, puisque le coucou pique le nid des autres oiseaux)

Merci pour les patches et FMSel !

Mais il y a un petit bug avec FMSel et certaines anciennes missions qui ne chargent pas.

FMSel ne crée pas le fichier missflag.str s'il est manquant. (Ça doit être le coucou qui l'a ejecté) :crazy:

Citer :
// Valid mission flags
//
// skip This mission doesn't exist; it should be skipped.
// no_briefing Skip the briefing movie
// no_loadout Skip the loadout
// cutscene Play a cutscene immediately afterward
// end End the game when this mission is completed
//

miss_1: "skip"
miss_2: "skip"
miss_3: "skip"
miss_4: "skip"
miss_5: "skip"
miss_6: "skip"
miss_7: "skip"
miss_8: "skip"
miss_9: "skip"
miss_10: "skip"
miss_11: "skip"
miss_12: "skip"
miss_13: "skip"
miss_14: "skip"
miss_15: "skip"
miss_16: "skip"
miss_17: "skip"
miss_18: "skip"
miss_19: "no_briefing, no_loadout, end"

Ce qui fait qu'avec Dark Project 2 (Thief 2), c'est la première mission originale qui est chargée (Running Interference) à la place de la mission désirée.

Message Publié : Dim Nov 01, 2020 11:41 am 
Hors-ligne
Gardien du forum

Fenphoenix du forum TTLG a écrit :

If Le Corbeau is watching, I'd like to bring up a particular bit of undesirable/erroneous(?) behavior. The issue is that a certain small number of config values which can be specified somewhere other than cam.cfg, get copied to cam.cfg whenever the game is run (and left there permanently), and this can cause non-obvious issues for users. The most pressing issue is that "somewhere other than cam.cfg" can even mean a fan mission's fm.cfg file. These files are supposed to be FM-specific and from my point of view at least should never modify a user's permanent, global config.

The values I'm currently aware of that are subject to this copying are:

-"fm_language" and "fm_language_forced"
Say the user has an English Thief install, but puts "fm_language french" into cam_mod.ini. They run an FM; it runs in French. Then the user removes the line from cam_mod.ini and runs the FM again. The expected result would be the FM runs in English, but the actual result is it still runs in French because the "fm_language french" line has been silently copied into cam.cfg. The user would have to remove that too in order to get back to English.

AngelLoader in fact handles this removal from cam.cfg automatically to ensure the correct and expected language is used in all cases.

-"sfx_channels"
-"character_detail"

The fan mission Ascend the Dim Valley specifies these values in its fm.cfg, and they get silently copied into cam.cfg when the FM is run. The "sfx_channels" copy is only a minor issue; the user can always change that back in the UI and it's unlikely to cause much of a problem anyway. But the "character_detail 0" line in this FM's fm.cfg is far more of a problem; this line breaks texturing in many other FMs (some humans will be textured "backwards" with their face split into two on the back of their heads and the back of their hoods on their front etc. as can be seen in The Burning Bedlam with the hanging man, and in Calendra's Cistern on the antique guy's door guard when HDMOD is used). This breakage's cause is extremely non-obvious and I only stumbled onto it after a lot of trial-and-error and then remembering the language behavior described above that I happened to know from having written a mission loader.

There may well be other values that get copied, but if so I wouldn't know what they are. Most config values don't get copied; it seems to be only a handful that do.

Not being a NewDark dev, I can't say for certain if this behavior is intended or somehow required, but I can't think of a reason why it would be. But the per-mission fm.cfg file leaking its values out to the global cam.cfg seems erroneous to me, and counter to what one would expect and want.

Message Publié : Mer Oct 25, 2023 8:08 pm 
Hors-ligne
Gardien du forum

Message(s) : 1413
Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si ce petit souci mineur a déjà été rapporté, mais au cas où non… : il peut arriver en certaines circonstances que l'écran des statistiques en fin de mission ne soit pas totalement lisible car il semblerait que, contrairement à celui des objectifs par exemple, la taille de la police ne change pas en fonction de la quantité d'infos à afficher.

Voir exemple ici : https://imgur.com/e2fPUkW
… je suspecte que c'est à cause du retour à la ligne imposé par les quantités de dommages causés/reçus/soignés ?

-- Précis des Préceptes, Régimes et Règles de Conduite des Marteleurs

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 252 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Le fuseau horaire est UTC [Heure d’été]