Nous sommes actuellement le Ven Mars 29, 2024 12:37 am

Le fuseau horaire est UTC [Heure d’été]

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 2 message(s) ] 
Auteur Message
Message Publié : Jeu Sep 22, 2016 10:27 am 
Hors-ligne
Voleur

Message(s) : 530
Stephen Russell, la voix de Garrett (entre autres...) dans la série des Thief a accordé une interview à Brethren.

"TTLG Stephen Russell Interview - Need Questions
After I saw that Stephen Russell is doing interviews (check here and here) these days, I figured, what the heck, I'll contact him and see if he would consider doing one with us. And he agreed. So I'm going to do a little Q&A, and It'll probably be 30-45 minutes, because I don't want to take too much of his time.
Given that - I'm looking for ideas for questions. If you have a good one, post it here in this thread. In the end, I'll probably use a combination of some questions that I'm whipping up, and what we get here.
His most recent interviews focus a bit on some of his work in the Fallout games and Skyrim games. I thought we'd steer this session more towards the early days with Looking Glass and then talk about how that extended out into his work with Irrational and Arkane (and Bethesda too). And of course, I want to cover some of his recent/current projects too.
Also - I'm looking for tech advise on how to do something like this - never done it before. If anyone has good ideas on a particular program, app, or website to use, let me know via PM (don't post about it here, please).
Alright, this should be awesome - so send some great questions and if it gets used, you'll of course get credit.
Edit - I don't want to take too much for granted, I know 95% of the users here know who Stephen Russell is, but for the other 5% - he voiced Garrett (and Raoul and Benny and Karras and others) from the Thief games, as well as multiple roles in a whole bunch of other games like System Shock 2, Arx Fatalis, Fallout 3/4, Skyrim, and the forthcoming Dishonored 2. Check his IMDB for a complete listing:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1592197/"

En vue de la préparation de l'interview, vous pouvez proposer vos questions ici :
Le Sujet sur TTLG

Merci!

Message Publié : Ven Sep 23, 2016 9:43 pm 
Hors-ligne
Gardien du forum

Message(s) : 1373
Ce serait bien de faire la même chose mais avec les voix FR de Garrett et des autres persos, qui restent, à-m-a, inégalées depuis 16 ans !

Pas de traduction avec Google Translate ou autre !!!

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 2 message(s) ] 

Le fuseau horaire est UTC [Heure d’été]